Rising majestically from the hills of Pechersk, Skyline has breathtaking views of the city from one of Kyiv’s highest points.
Skyline is situated on the quiet, tree-lined thoroughfare of Shchorsa street that links the broad boulevards of Lesi Ukrainky and Velyka Vasylkivska and is a short walk from the metro. It is located within ten minutes of the government district, downtown and the most prominent sites of Kyiv. Skyline could not be more conveniently located to enjoy a vibrant life in the heart of the city.
Theatres, cinemas and concert halls
- National Opera of Ukraine named after Taras Shevchenko
- National Academic Theatre of Russian Drama named after Lesya Ukrainka
- Ivan Franko National Academic Drama Theatre
- Kyiv Academic Young Spectator's Theatre at Lypky
- Kyiv Palace for Children and Youth
- Cultural Centre "Cinema Kyiv"
- Kyiv Palace of Sports
- Cinema House
- Kyiv National Academic Operetta's Theatre
- "Butterfly DeLuxe" Cinema
- Kyiv Planetarium, Cultural and Entertainment Center "Atmasfera 360"
- New Drama Theatre at Pechersk
- St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Cathedral
- National Palace of Arts "Ukraina"
Museums and art galleries
- National Museum of Natural History at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- National Museum of Russian Art
- Museum of Western and Oriental Arts named after Bogdan and Varvara Khanenko
- Center for Contemporary Art "PinchukArtCentre"
- "Kyiv Fortress" Museum Complex
- "Mystetskyi Arsenal" National Cultural-Arts and Museum Complex
- Memorial Complex "The National Museum of History of the Great Patriotic War"
- "Motherland" Monument
Parks and historical landmarks
- Taras Shevchenko Park
- Mariinsky Park
- "Askold's Grave" Park
- Park of Eternal Glory
- National Kyiv-Pechersk Historical and Cultural Preserve
- Singing Field
- M.M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden
- National Bank of Ukraine
- Verkhobna Rada of Ukraine
- "Kyiv" Hotel
- Hotel "Natsionalny"
- "Saint Petersburg" Hotel
- Premier Palace Hotel
- Salute Hotel
- Premier Hotel Rus
- President Hotel
- Sheraton Kiev Olympiyjsky Hotel
- Park Inn by Radisson Kyiv Troyitska
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Lyceum of International Relations #51
- National Transport University
- Secondary School #134
- Specialized School #89
- Taras Shevchenko Gymnasium #109
- Kyiv Natural-Scientific Lyceum #145
- Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design
- Kyiv-Pechersk Lyceum #171 "Leader"
- National University of Physical Education and Sport
- "IQ-Center" Language School
- Gymnasium #32
- Children's Music School #10
- Kyiv National Linguistic University
- Gymnasium #56
- Kyiv National Theatre, Cinema and Television University named after Karpenko-Kary
- Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts
- School-Lyceum "Obdarovannya" at the Kyiv Academy of Sciences
- Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade
Health care facilities
- Polyclinic #1 of Pecherskyi District
- Oleksandrivska Hostpital of Kyiv
- Children's Polyclinic #3 of Pecherskyi District
- The Main Military Clinical Hospital
- Kyiv City Maternity Hospital #1
- Kyiv City Clinical Hospital #17
- Kyiv City MAternity Hospital #7
- NSC "Olimpijskiy"
- "Olympic Style" Fitness Center and Swimming Pool
- "Olimp" Swimming Pool
- "Tsarsky" City Resort
- Bessarabsky Market
- "Gulliver" Shopping and Entertainment Center
- "Velyka Kyshenya" Supermarket
- "Gastronom Starokyivsky"
- "ECO-market" Supermarket
- BILLA Supermarket
- Volodymyrsky Market
Entertainment centers and restaurants
- "Arena City" Complex
- Crystal Hall
- "Schooters" Complex
- Fashion-cafe Marokana
- Babene Restaurant